[VACList] My Apologies

VAC'ers:

I initiated my out of office message and should have first temporarily
removed myself from the distribution list so you wouldn't get bombarded
with my out of office messages.  Hope it didn't cause too much upset, won't
happen again.

Before leaving I installed a K&N Air Filter in my '93 F150 (302 CI), and
was very pleased with the results.  I've owned the truck since new, and
have never done better than 16.8 MPG solo, and 11MPG towing our '62
Globetrotter.  After installing the K&N filter my mileage towing improved
to 19, and 12.8 respectively.  I was pleasantly surprised by the
performance improvement, both mileage and less pinging on steep grades.  I
certainly can't guarantee the same results for everyone, but it sure made a
difference for me.

Our GT also received it's usual amount of attention, thumbs up going down
the highway, comments in the camp ground.

David