Re: [VACList] do ladies prefer ... now pull-throughs

Lexxy,

During my recent stopover at an Oregon state park, I didn't recognize the
pull-through sites directly across from me until AFTER I had backed solo into a
regular space. (Nobody was in them, so I just thought it was part of the road.) I
consoled myself with the fact that my back-in site was much nicer, with a river
frontage. On the way back at the end of the vacation, though, I went straight for
the pull-throughs! I'd choose a pull-through any time, but I do say adamantly
that one should know how to back, preferably solo. Getting stuck on a narrow
2-lane highway with a fatal accident up ahead and the road closed for at least 5
hours convinced me of that.  I was very glad though embarrassed when someone
stepped in to get my rig turned around!

Heading back to the parking lot for 360 degree practice,

Amanda
'68 Safari
Sacramento