[VACList] Flying Cloud at A/S Plant

Patti: I would agree with the others with sage advice about not leaving your
FC at the factory. Fire up the Suburban and get it out of there. Do some
more checking around for places that want the work. I recall there was a
dealer near Jackson Center that advertised clear cote redoing and other
vintage restorations. Anyone know any more about this? Perhaps they will
also do the other work. The Fantastics can be done at CW if you have a
standard 14 x 14 opening.
Best of luck.  We enjoyed having you at the RM Rally. We don't get to enjoy
NY accents much out in Colorado.

Randy Unter
Region 11 VAC Rep.
'66 Overlander