Re: [VACList] Fwd: Removing Old Numbers

First-mineral spirits
Second-rubbing alcohol
Third-WD40
No particualr order, just my hunch on sitckum, none of these will hurt
the clearcoat. Use plenty and soak a rag and lay it over it, giving the
solvent time to work.

Next level of chemicals is goof off and the citrus based one like it.
Goof off eats some plastics, and so do citrus cleaners, so I'm not sure
about the clear coat for these, might work.

next level is certainly dangerous to clear coat. Nail polish remover,
laquer thinner and paint strippers. All these will eat plastic, but
won't hurt the alumnimum.

Some other home remedies-smear it with peanut butter and leave it for a
while.

Put ice on it until the glue becomes brittle and can be picked off.
Use your fingernails or popsicle sticks to scrape.

If it's still on there after all this, you might just cut some aluminum
tape the same size and cover the damn thing.

Please keep us posted.
Daisy