[VACList] Re: Marker Lights

    I have just installed new look-alike marker lights all round on our 65
TW ( I read Dr J's comments the first time around, thank you very much, and
used SS screws). The rear pair (red) work ok, but the front pair (amber)
don't. The two amber light fixtures appear to be connected together (I can
measure the resistance of one bulb from the opposite fixture) but there is
no voltage. Looking in the wiring access panel under the front of the coach,
there is a 2 foot length of green wire which is crimped to the other green
wires in there but otherwise just dangling around loose, apparently cut or
broken some time ago. I'm guessing that this is the problem, but I can't see
where it is supposed to go. Does anyone know how the wire is routed up to
the lights? I would like to find the other end without making a big mess.

    Thanks,
    Robin Leigh