[VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #278 - 12 VDC/120VAC grounding

Thanks, Dr. Johnson, for your point about grounding one side of the 12 V and the
green 120 V safety ground wire to the frame/shell and NOT connecting the 120 V
neutral wire (supposed to be white) to the frame/shell.
I had wondered about having the neutral connected to a misconnected landline
with reversed hot/neutral wires. It didn't look good to me but the old "wisdom"
was to connect both ground and neutral together at the main panel of the RV.
Might save me or someone around my trailer a nasty shock or worse.

What if one has an inverter to get 120 VAC from a battery?
Al Grayson