Re: [VACList] Re: plumbing with PEX

Jon
I also replaced all my water lines with PEX. Worked out great. Like you said
make a drawing and get a list of everything you will need to reduce the number
of trips to the plumbing supply store. One thing I did different was to add
insulation. I figure at most the leaks will be at a connection which are easy to
locate and the lines themselves should not split like copper, so adding
insulation to them shouldn't hide leaks. I also was concerned about the lines
that went along the wheel well, because in my trailer the copper ones that were
there was real bad, with freeze damage. Another thing on adding insulation. I
figure it will also keep the hot water in the line hot longer.
Just a thought.
Bobby
Valdosta, GA