RE: [VACList] waterand gas systems

I didn't catch the gas comments before...I was so stuck on water
systems.  I'm on my way to a supply house right now and will pursue the
gaslines you recommend...and return the copper to Lowes!!!  I assume I
can keep the main distribution line...it's covered in a protective hose
thing and we plan to secure it well.

I'm used to using lp gas in my pottery kiln and try to be very careful
with it.

I sure appreciate all this help and feel like you folks have guided me
in the right direction too many times to count.  My Mr now knows why I
won't commit to anything on the A/S until I check it out with other
experienced A/S folks.  Maybe someday I can be experienced enuf to
actually help someone!!!

Lexxy or Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.
owns a 22' '67 Safari lawn ornament