[VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #271

Re: 70s door latch:   pulled up Bargman  listing showing pictures of
L100,200.300,400  & see that the L400 is most similar to  ours & probably
is the one that I see references to that state only minor modification of
the opening in the door is required.       Can we hear from someone that
has actually performed this  feat??  Lefty ,  if your original is intact
but in need of just parts - why not repair it?  I totally destroyed mine
attempting to gain access  (instead of breaking a window) , the logic was
that it was broken anyway - one or the other needed to be broken!!