[VACList] Truma AC units

Listees

These are European origin, but the best solution I have seen and the bigger
Frostair 2300 unit is going in my 1948 Liner.
http://www.trumauk.com
Click on products, then scroll down and click on Frostair 1700/2300.
There would be 2 issues using them in the USA - the difference in current/
voltage and secondly, the lack of service centres.  It would not stop me
though - no way I would have a roof top unit, home unit stuck in a window or
a DIY under bench installation, or a portable.
The Truma units need NO vent through the side of the trailer - the air
intake and air outlet are both through the floor of the vehicle.

Best regards

Anthony Slocock
1948 Liner - new custom chassis, tank layout etc.
writing from 39 Queens Gardens, London W2.

P.S. After 3 years of my website Eurostream.co.uk being on-line, interest in
Airstreams over here continues to grow.  I was interviewed by the BBC this
morning.  2 weeks ago Airstream told me they are now in discussions with a
number of EC caravan manufacturers with a view to a JV production of a
European range of their trailers.  I will update you more as and when
Airstream tell me.  They list me as a European dealer, which is abit of a
joke since I have no Airstreams to sell, but maybe one day it will change!