Re: [VACList] New generator question

Hi Pete:

I have one of these generators too and have thought about the possibility of
paralleling another one.  In my case I went the other way and reduced my AC
requirements as you may have seen in a post a few days ago.

Have you checked out Mayberry's site.  They have a great page with several
pictures of the $275 / 30A RV setup:

http://www.mayberrys.com/honda/generator/accessories/parallel-rv/rv30a.htm

You're right though, it looks like you could build one of these things
cheaper if you knew the inner-mysteries.  One the other hand, you could just
shell out the $275 and be done with it.  I bought one of the *Official Honda
12V Charging Cables* and was sure I could make one myself.  Wasn't much to
it.  Oh well, easy come...easy go, right?

Later,

GQ '67 Safari