[VACList] Bates RV

Hi- No one suggested anyplace to check out on my Florida trip so I at
random dropped in at Bates RV on I-4 outside of Tampa.YIKES! All sorts
of cool stuff- they were in the middle of preparing the cobbled together
halves of an Airstream (made from spare parts- don't worry) to be hoisted
onto a 5 story support for their new sign which should be visible from
Mexico. They had just sold a gutted 60s era Airstream to someone from
Pricilla Presley's organization to convert into a hotdog stand (!) plus
had various interesting objects lurking around that are the owners pet
projects. I promised I'd post good things about their operation in return
for the short tour I was given.
'Steamingly Yrs,
CB Rollins  South Amherst Massachusetts