RE: [VACList] Vintage Awning Attachment Ideas

Greetings Elisa!

There is always one other possibility if you are looking for the minimal
hassle approach to an awning for your coach.  Zip Dee makes awnings that
are appropriately sized for your Argosy 20.  I have Zip Dee awnings on
my '64 Overlander and will be having at least a curbside patio awning
placed on my Minuet after it has been repainted this Fall.

Zip Dee can be found at:

http://www.zipdeeinc.com

The Zip Dee awing can be easily operated by one person, and it has
hardware that is less bulky than the other brands that once made awnings
for Airstream products.

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359