[VACList] Durango

I towed stuff up to 7,500lbs/24' in length all over these united states with
a '99 Durango,, 'magnum (5.9L) V-8, factory tow-package, Reese/EZ-Lift type
weight distributing hitch/Jordan Ultima 2020 brake controller... towed like
a dream at highway speeds as long as i remembered to turn off the overdrive
on the long uphill grades like those on I-80 in western Nebraska and
Wyoming... I traded 'up' to a 2002 Ram 1500 shortbed quad cab, only to
discover that the towing capacity is less than that of the '99 Durango...
oh, well.

tuna
reno, nv