[VACList] Re: Backup camera

Good info, Joy.  I've been playing around with a
900MHz wireless camera on my unit.  It may not be
suited to everyone, since it doesn't come with a
compact monitor.  However, it can be hooked to the
VCR/TV combo that is essential safety equipment when
you tow with small children in the car.

I had no difficulty getting a signal from the back of
my 26 footer to the front of my Ford extended van.  If
I ever get around to it, I plan to rig brackets and DC
jacks on both the trailer and van rear windows.

Jon in SC