[VACList] Middle aged freaks VS 62 Globetrotter

Hmmmm- I've be furiously compounding every time its light out, not raining
and I'm not at work which hasn't been often enough (but still enough to
irritate my CTS no end)- I'm finally starting to polish, and have polished
enough of the rear to affix our WBCCI number (2172) and round sticker over
the rear window. I still haven't gone through all the appliances plumbing
and lights to assess if they all work except to see if the AC does the job
(ice cold) but my work wraps up at end of school next week and then we're
'off to the races'. Hoping to drag it up to Burlington and also out to big
Allman Bros. etc 4 day event outside of Albany NY- guess I can
fix/replace/restify stuff as I go along. Loath to spend $1500 on new
cushions/upholstery at the professional place so we may make do for the
moment & deal with that over next winter or somesuch. My cohort up the
street went & got a 2 axle 69 job but it appears that it A:leaks and B: had
mice living in the insulation so I guess his work is cut out for him. I'm
seriously considering dropping out of the 'straight' world and spending the
rest of my days rescuing Airstreams from oblivion, sprucing them up and
reselling them at a 'reasonable' markup- is this a legit career choice?
Guess it would help to have a nice size indoor space to do the work in as
the monsoons of late have made exterior work out of the question oftener
than not. Hope to drop in on you folks up North next month- I'll try not to
embarass yourselfs or myself with my semi polished GT!  CB Rollins  South
Amherst Massachusetts