[VACList] Replies

As ihave worked over the years modifing my Tradewind I have from time to time
had parts that I no longer needed.People on this list could use them and as i
didn't need them i would ship them. rarely did I recieve any acknolegement
that they were recieved unless I inquired. I dont do that any more.The great
excption was the person who I shipped my rear vent and fan He promply sent a
check for far more than the shipping.He didnt have to just glad they could be used
A coulpe of weeks ago I had 70 pages copied and sent to a person who needed
them I hope they were recieved,never herd.Often I have sent photos to people
who wanted info. on how I did a certain job. It would be nice if I would hear
back.
I am not in any busness just trying to be helpful.Sorta of a payback as I
have recieved help over the years.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(the Silver Abaltross)
1992 Dodge Cummins Diesel