Re: [VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #224

I am sure that marine grade Polyutherthane will do a good job. In my
boatbuilding experance I personaly coat each side with a penetrating
EpoxyPaying very close attention to the edges as the endgrane uill wivk up
moisture all the rotten plywood i have seen in boats and trailers almost
always started from the edge.Also rember when some one is selling a
product and calls it marine grade they are inhancing the price.An excellent
polyutherane can be bout from any of the Brand name paint stores.
Jim Smith