[VACList] Introduction Hi!

Hi!

I'm new on the list and will probably lurk primarily.

My husband and I just bought a 1980 Caravelle. Not vintage yet but it will
be soon!!!

We are Becky and Bryan and live in Kansas City.

We thought the Caravelle was going to be a minor project, but it turns out
it has quite a few problems and some leaks ;-(

We are now in the process of gutting it to replace the floor. We have to
figure out if the fridge works, the vents need help and it needs some
plumbing work. Not sure about the AC yet. The belly pan needs work, we don't
know what happened to it, it looks like someone drove it through a river or
something.

The good parts are that the body is awesome, shiny and no dings, the brakes
work the bearings are ok and the electricity seems to be working though it
is ungrounded.

Becky