Re: [VACList] bambi shower pan

More good ideas - wow and I'm lucky enough to be near two ports, albeit
small ones, but I bet I can find a fiberglass place. I wandered the
aisles of the local Home Depot and got confused as usual. All their
shower enclosures are pretty big but I'll go back and look again
because I get  overwhelmed in that place then my brain switches into
Off or Low and I have to go several times to have it all sink in.
Wonder if there's a name for that syndrome?
Jo Ann