Re: [VACList] vintage shower enclosure

Thanks to all who have given me so much to think about as well as names
of suppliers, products, and techniques to consider in building the new
shower/bathroom. It amazes me how much information people are willing
to share. I think I finally have a plan and I'm going to start with
drawing the outline of the floor of my trailer on the floor of my
carport. Then I'm going to put all the original cabinets, bed, and
stuff "on" the outline and see just how much floor space I can squeeze
in for the bathroom, thinking here that the larger it is, the simpler
it will be to build. I want to re-use the cabinets but will stain them
a little darker color than the birch - maybe. I have a single bed/bunk
that was a present from a decorator friend (out of a yacht) that is
mahogany (the fresh water tank will fit under it where the drawers are
now) to balance the tanks in the rear. I'm moving the sleeping area to
the front and the bath to the rear so it will be closer to the hookup
side.
   Sorry didn't mean to get carried away, just to thank everyone for
their input and encouragement. I will post pics as work progresses.j
Jo Ann