Re: [VACList] vintage shower enclosure

Hi Clyde:
    Hopefully my little AS Bubble will have a "fish camp" look to the
interior and the pink shower pan and other parts now on eBay just don't
really fit in - I'm now leaning toward maybe redwood since it seems to
handle water pretty well - plus maybe a fiberglass pan or something but
I agree with you about the hand held shower fixture - with a bracket to
hold it. I'm trying to keep the stainless steel or aluminum look out of
the inside of Bubbles. I threw in the towel long ago on trying to be
vintagely correct.
Jo Ann