[VACList] Need a few items to "restore" my 77 TT

Am wanting to do some repair, restoration work on my 76.5 Intl 31'
Anyone have sources for the following repair projects?

1 front step bolt missing, right side of step is unsupported and drooping
2 the blue plastic stripe above the banana skin about 1" wide?
3 the Intl badges repainted or replaced, ditto the cast AIRSTREAM letters
4 replace the street side led terminal block and shroud which was stolen in some
trailer park or dealer shop (source?),
5. kitchen cabinet above sink is trying to fall off the wall.
6. gasket for stove vent lid (leaks water).

thanks
chas