Re: [VACList] Towing?

I suggest you tow new trailer  with existing F150  and see how you like
it.  I towed with a F150, 351 cu in engine pulling a 30 ft Argosy for
years and obviously you have some power limitations on steep hills (never
worse then 2nd gear at 25  to 35 MPH).  You should add an oil cooler and
aux. transmission cooler.  If you use an equalizer hitch the trailer
hitch weight should not be a problem.  I also towed a Argosy Minuet and
you will definitely notice a difference.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC
rlashway@zianet.com