Re: [VACList] PROBLEM WITH LOCK, UNABLE TO GET OUT!

Dana,
Your door is probably  sprung as you say. but it isn't hard to fix.

I'm guessing that the door is curved a little too much, and more than
the curve of the door frame, so that the door is pulling against the
lock.  You can actually bend the door carefully and straighten it out
some so that it matches the curve of the frame better. People use a 2x4
some how. I just climbed on a ladder and pulled. You don't need any
mecanical force, it is just aluminum.

Look in the archives for warped  or bent doors.

Daisy