Re: [VACList] Generator use

Hi Jim:

I carry my Honda EU 2000i on a shelf at the forward end of my camper shell
in back of my truck.  Behind the driver seat so I can see out where I think
I need to.  When I run the generator I open a side window next to the
exhaust.  I also open the sliding window between the shell and the truck
cab.  The tailgate hatch is open too.  The tailgate itself is not.  But I
keep the sliding window into the cab closed as well as the roll-up windows..
The reason is that the exhaust will really stink up the inside of the truck.
Inside the shell doesn't bother me so much and I can simply close it off.

Re: running the generator inside a SUV...I wouldn't do it myself for that
reason.  But hey, you have to spend time in there afterwords <grin>

Later,

GQ '67 Safari