[VACList] Putting a Univolt back together

My univolt wasn't working so I had to remove it. I was really smart, I
took a picture of the front so I knew where to put all the wires when I
put it back. Then I went back to my usual messed up self and lost the
picture. Anyone got a photo of the front of a univolt from 1975?

I did fix it by the way. There are 3 large capacitors that smooth out
the current (I think that's their job), one of them had stopped working,
I could measure a current in but not out. Thanks list for the advice on
that one.