Re: [VACList] Question from European AS owner on flooring.

If pinitrating epoxy is ava;\lable there I would Clean off all the tile
adsisive with mineral sprits and coat the intire floor with pinitrating epoxy if
pinitrating epoxy is not avalable I would use epoxy laminating resin thinned
with lacquor thinner. I would tilt the trailer in all directions so that epoxt
could be applied around the outer walls and ba allowed to run into the channels
and therby helping to stop any rot caused by undected leaks.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(the Silver abaltross)