Re: [VACList] Re: caravan to Belize.

Alan: When we were in the Yucatan a couple of years ago, we met several
trailer travelers who all said they installed filtering systems in their units so
that they could fill up anywhere.  They said it was easy to do and the filters
were similar to the ones we have taken backpacking.  They filter out
everything.  Since were did not have a trailer at that time, we did not look at
what they had done.  I assumed anyone who traveled for 30 days or more in
Mexico with a trailer probably was doing the same.  I could be wrong.

Tom Fairbank
1969 Tradewind