Re: [VACList] 12V fuse block

Good ideas in there Mr. Dunmyer.  I checked with my local Napa one time, and
they were questioning why I would need a relay in the charge line.  I guess
most folks just hook it up direct with a single fuse on the tow side.  Dr. G
explained why to fuse both ends, and it makes great sense.  The relay over
the diode is making sense too.  I will need to find ACC current on my
Tundra.  I know it shuts down ACC during cranking.  I will be on the phone
with Napa in the morning.  Did I mention we are out in the boonies in
Montana?  The simplest things become more complicated.

  I am going to contact a Napa outside our small town and see if I can find
someone with more experience in towing.

Neal Warren, I am looking at your links too.  I would love to get decent and
identifiable fusing in this trailer.  Those links looked great.  I will
probably order a couple.  I have not had time to check on the auto reset
fuses for the Prodigy.

Thanks all,

Jim