Re: [VACList] stick-on floor tiles

Jim
By all means get the Latex sealer if your going with the stick on tile.
My trailer had these installed by the previous owner. They slide like crazy
in the summer when I don't leave the A/C on.
I do tile work on the side and in 10-12 years of doing floors I still cringe
at stick on flooring. Yes they have improved over the years. My wife even
talked me into doing the kids bathroom with them. I wanted to install
Travertine tile, she wanted a certain pattern that was available in stick
on.
They do well in houses and commercial buildings, at least the ones I have
installed doing the prep and following Manufactures
instruction/recommendations.
Bobby