Re: [VACList] Univolt Hum

Gary,
 Your message brings a smile to my face.

When I first got our Airstream w/UniVolt, I found the loud hum to be
annoying. My wife liked it even less. I have a close friend who's had
Airstreams for many years, and he explained that the hum is part of the
"Airstream Mystique" and we should learn to live with it and love the sound.

Like others, it didn't take me long to install an Inteli-Power converter
with Charge Wizard. Besides getting rid of the hum, the batteries are MUCH
happier.

                                                         <<Jim>>