[VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #188

My 67 safari came with the leaking windows.
I spent 2 years trying to find the leaks until I gave
up with the calking and got out the drill. I drilled
out the rivets holding in the lower pane. Once I had
it apart it was easy to see why it leaked. The frame
pieces are butted together in the corners between the
lower and upper panes. A small bead of calking in the
right spot fixed all the leaks. No leaks now for two
years. Hard to explain the construction here but I
will be at the International if you want to see  it.

Doug