[VACList] Insurance payouts = anybodies guess.!

Dan I hope you are correct, but that is not what my State Farm Agent "finally"
told me.
Remember your agent has noting to do with the settlement.
I am afraid that the claims dept. will find their "own way" to determine ACV
(actual cash value).
To avoid this I asked whether I could schedule my Airstream,(on a homeowner or
renters policy) like I do jewlery or art or a Steinway, He said NO way.

The other thing that comes to mind is this: Even if they honor "your" data on
ACV for the initial (1st) year of your policy, what depreciation rate are they
going to assign for subsequent years??
And then would you/we EVER be able to return the value back up to the initial
years value? And if so HOW?
 I plan on my A/S appreciating in value! But I doubt they will agree.

BTW I think we should all report to the lists what the various insurance
companies do when settleing our claims, it seems to be one of the most confused
subjects, along with axles, and tail sag on all the various Airstream forums
and boards. Throw in the different laws in different states and ...go figure!