[VACList] A new flooring solution?

https://www.wondermat.com/productindex.htm

Hello everyone.

I was at the grocerey store the other day, and I saw one of the hands
putting these interlocking mats behind the registers.  I had to check them
out and was amzed at how tough they are.  Back home I googled to their
website.  Amazing, they come in all sorts of different colors and patterns
and sizes.  They are interlocking high density EVA foam squares, and are
often used in play areas for children.  Some of the patterns simulate wood
and marble.  This flooring is about $2 a square foot.

I have been pondering what flooring to use over the aluminum floor of my
Argosy Minuet, and was about to buy some Pergo nockoff.  Now I am
considering this Wondermat material.  Anyone out there tried this?  Can
anyone comment on the durability of this stuff?  A soft floor that is easy
to clean sounds too good to be true.

Jim