Re: [VACList] New to the List

Thanks for the humour and facts, guys <g>

Can I slip in another question here???  There were some numbers
on the top front of the Airstream, what is their purpose ?

My main occupation is driving a 1977 GMC Motorhome and I
belong to that Netters list. The Missus and myself, as well as the
family dawg, Oscar Waldo the Wire-haired Mini Dachshund
crossed Canada and went south when we hit the Pacific last Fall,
and spent the winter in the South West...ie. New Mexico for the
most part, and we have just arrived home here in Nova Scotia.

On the trip I saw many Airstreams in back yards, but only 2 on the
road, both triple axle units.
What are you folks using for tow vehicles?
Somehow I can't see myself towing a 31 ft International behind a
 26 ft GMC......I'm open to suggestions <BG>

Thanks and I look forward to more at this location.....

MikeB
Nova Scotia