Re: [VACList] New to the List

Good morning to you Mike and welcome to the list,
Rivets are made by any number of manufacturers, about as many as there are
rivets. What kind are you looking for, the round headed ones like on the
exterior of your trailer? Those are bucked rivets from the factory and are
applied when there is access to the back side and it takes two people and
specialized tools. A reasonable replacement is available and they are called
Olympic rivets. One source is AirstreamDreams.com.

The lazy man's way to a shiney trailer to pay someone else to do it.
Otherwise, if you do it yourself, it is a laborous, time intensive process
with a variety of polishes and buffers. I have found that a Cyclo Polisher
works the best and the lowest price on the web I ran across was at
topoftheline.com. They have the different pads and polishes as well. Good
luck. Give us a report and post pictures of your progress.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin
VAC #2699, TCT