[VACList] Water heater adjustment

Trying to avoid the inevitable of replacing my '71 Bowen, I decided to clean
the main blower tube thingie and adjust the air intake thingie.

The main flame while heating is nice and blue, but the pilot is mostly
yellow.

Is that ok, or do I adjust for a blue pilot?

My reason for doing this because we smelled what we thought to be propane on
the last outing and the only thing running was the water heater.  This is
also the area we smelled it inside the trailer, near the water heater.

I checked the gas connections with soapy water and cannot locate a leak.  So
I am thinking perhaps we are smelling the exahaust that is not quite
adjusted right.

-Tim