Re: [VACList] Update - Trash truck hit my Bambi

Sherry,

RJ's right, I was very satisfied with the work performed by the aircraft
repair shop at the private airport in Sacramento.  Most people on the list
have already heard the story, but I got a panel replaced there, and they
did a really good job.  No question, I'd choose aircraft folks for
sheetmetal repair any time. If you like, you can see my repair at
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/ameeker/accident.htm . Mine was a simple side
panel, but they were doing a complex curve on an A/S end panel when I first
went to check the place out.

Good luck, and don't despair, it'll be as good as new!

Best,

Amanda
'68 Safri