RE: [VACList] Bill Thomas Airstream in Missouri (was Bambi got hit)

Sherry,

Being in California, I obviously can't advise you about Bill Thomas (from
what you say, he sounds good!), but do be sure to talk to them first about
how they will do the repair and see if you agree.  This is probably totally
obvious advice, but I was disgusted with the place Airstream recommended
out here - they wanted to overlay the panel, and claimed that the correct
aluminum was no longer available!

Best,

Amanda
'68 Safari