Re: [VACList] Solar drain

Jim,

Thank you for your input.

I learned a long time ago not to sell myself short - that's not only dumb
but it's also expensive when you find out that you really should have bought
more in the first place and then not many people put the same 'value' on
what you bought that wasn't up to the job in the first place.  I always
remember that the most expensive tools you can buy are the 'cheap' ones -
you have to buy them many times over the cost of a very good tool which
would have cost you less in the beginning had you gone that way.

So from what I can gather here from both yourself and Terry is that these
panels come in a variety of wattage outputs and I need to do the math -
think I'll double or triple what I need to begin with as I don't want to do
this purchase again if I decide to do a setup like you all have.  And I'll
be sure to have that heavy duty charge controller of at least 50 amps if not
more.

Thanks.

Tom