Re: [VACList] Tires for 1968 26 ft Overlander

John,

Seems to me that MOST people having troubles with tires fitting into the
wheelwells have the small Airstreams. I use Goodyear Marathons (radial) on
my '60 Overlander and have no clearance issues. I also believe that Kevin
who has a '64 Overlander also uses GY Marathons, but I may be wrong. My
advise is take it to the nearest tire place that you want to deal with and
ask them what tire you should have, then have them install them. That way if
they don't fit its their fault not yours.

While you may be able to get away with load range C's, my preference is for
the extra capacity of the load range D's. I believe that the cost difference
is only a couple of bucks.

Scott