RE: [VACList] Tires for 1968 26 ft Overlander

Greetings John!

I second Scott's advice.  I have P225 75 R 15 Load Range D Good Year
Marathons on my '64 Overlander and the same tire in a Load Range C on my
'78 Minuet.  Never a complaint with either, but in both cases I took the
coach to the dealer and allowed dealership personnel to measure and
order the tires (my local dealer doesn't stock ST tires but orders them
in - - usually takes about one week).

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359