Re: [A/S] Fw: Fw: [VACList] Propane tanks

I have found it is easy to get the unwanted liquid out of the tanks.
Just remove them from your camper and take them out of town
to a remote location that will not bother others.
Up-End the tank and open the little bleeder valve and let the
extra liquid vent out.
It is best to do this with a little propain still in the tank as it
will push out the Skunk Stink that has built up in your tank.
I find that I need to do this about one time a year.
NOTE    KEEP AWAY FROM ALL FIRE when doing this !!!
You may also want to ware old clothing as the stink will get
on your hands and cloths.
The stink will not burn it just makes people uneasy.
Best of luck and be safe.

Dean
WBCCI 2486