[VACList] Twins to Double Bed

Eric, I have installed a double bed (rear bedroom) in our 76 31' AS.
Not sure how much room you have with center bath.  In our previous AS
(61 Tradewind 24'), I installed a double bed in front and changed the
previous pull out bed area in the center to a sitting and eating area.
 The arrangement in the 31' rear bedroom is super, but the setup in the
tradewind was adequate, no more (good sleeping area and marginal on
sitting/eating arrangement.  My first tradewind had a 3/4 size bed in
the center with a swing down single bed over it.   My experience in
removing the twins: get ready for a thousand screws!  Ned