[VACList] Re: twin to double bed conversion

I was going to do the same thing with my twin overlander, and I came up with
the idea of building piece of plywood that would slide out from one of the
twins over to the other twin for sleeping and slide back during the day so that
we wouldn't have to crawl over the bed to get to the bathroom.

Anyway, my wife didn't like the idea.  She wants a dresser on one side and a
futon on the other.  I've just got to figure a way to make a futon fit over the
wheel well covers.