Re: [VACList] Wire question

Jim - since you asked , and thanks to you and Dr . Johnson for prompt replies .
And also for anyone who has recently written about mice problems .
     The reason I started taking this apart was to find out where the stink was
. I was also curious about why no 12 volt s , my 110 volts was fine . When I got
the top panel down there was the first nest . Also there was the first of  four
110 wires , with the cloth cover chewed of and some of the rubber nibbled .
There also was a shorted out 12 volt 8 ? ga. wire where a grommet was misplaced
in a frame bow , rubbed itself in two after the fuse blew I guess . I guess bx
cable is coming back as wire of choice for houses , that would hold up best ,but
I have some plastic covered left over from barn project , and there will no
longer Ever be any mice in there after all the scrubbing I`ve done . I even put
another coat of resin over inside of f/g end cap to seal in what wouldnt wash
off . Used more undercoat on seams and around channel as factory did for more
leak protection . The later models I think had more complete bows and better
stringers so mouseies couldnt travel as far , I`m taking screen to plug ends of
stringers to prevent migration from bay to bay if they EVER dare to return . My
hope is to keep the trailer moving so the dont get a chance to settle in ! Mice
hate that bouncing down the road in single axle trailers , run first chance they
get at service station , wherever !
   So anyone that wonders gee , I wonder why no power over at that box , theres
a couple of hints that may save you from having a molton aluminium smoldering
pile .
    Chris 63 flying cloud project
Ps I investigated owens corning 701 series 1.5 inch high density insulation ,
10.79 $ per 2x4 , too much . I could get a better price if I bought a truck load
. Will be stripping 3.5 inch low formaldehye (the new white stuff ) in half and
using reflectix over that for I hope an r-factor of 13 or better . Twice the r
factor , half the $ factor .