[VACList] Rewiring the 59

Hello All,
I am getting ready to replace the wiring in the 59 Traveler and I am
looking for some printed directions or diagrams. I plan on replacing all
the 110 and 12 volt wiring and electrical components. ( plugs, lights,
converter, wire, breakers). This is a modernization (to a point) of the
electrical system while I have the interior walls out. Any detailed
instructional resources would be appreciated.
I completed the exterior lighting  and electric brake rewiring project
this past weekend. I was amazed when the original brakes worked when I
got power to them!

thanks again for the help.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425