Re: [VACList] Voyager vs 19' Globetrotter?

Bob; I have towed with the Suburban, a 1 Ton GMC Pick up and I now use a 3/4
Ton Dodge Conversion van; with the 360 V-8 Engine. The Suburban with the 350
was shot on a trip to Montana; it could not take the mountains; the 1 Ton
had a seating problem, but with the 454 V-8 it would definitely tow! gas
mileage was a stinging 8 miles per gal. The Dodge Van tows as well as the 1
Ton, better than the Suburban and gets the gas mileage of the 350 GMC motor.
I tow a 31 foot International.  Bob Cornute 77 International Rear Bath.