Re: [VACList] Voyager vs 19' Globetrotter?

CB
You may be able to improve the performance of your van to tow with but you
will probably soon discover that your not very satisfied with how it handles
all that weight behind it. After a few semi's blow by, you'll be wanting
something a little wider and heavier to control the weight and make for a
more comfortable, enjoyable, safer towing experience.
We had a Dodge Grand Caravan and I towed our trailer with my Chevy 4X4
truck. Taking two vehicles was more expensive, but the 4 of us couldn't ride
together in something that seats 3. In our 7-8 months of car shopping I was
able to get a few dealers to let me bring my trailer down and hook up to a
vehicle we were interested in (maybe) to see how it would handle. We tried
Durango's and other mid size SUV's my wife liked, but I was stuck (sold) on
the Suburban. After finally getting my wife in one she relented and we
bought it. The van is just a memory now since it has been totaled, now she
drives the Burb daily and loves it.
My 2 cents
Bobby